This guide covers:
Create your own or use our ready-made age-appropriate plans. You might only get one or two hours a week with your players, so you should be making sure you make the best use of your training sessions.
Learn how professional clubs develop and communicate their playing styles and philosophies, and how you can do the same with The Coaching Manual's suite of easy-to-use tools.
The start of a new season will likely mean you have new coaches joining your club. From setting up their first session to understanding development plans, we've got everything they'll need to get started - and excel.
Player Psychology and Parent Relationships
As coaches, we also bear a responsibility to ensure we provide the right environment for our players and the parents who trust us with their wellbeing. We've got content to support the mental as well as the physical side of things.
If you run your season using The Coaching Manual's plans and sessions, your players are guaranteed to improve. But over the course of the season, you will develop your own understanding of the game with our extensive library of theoretic guides, webinars, and articles.
What the coaches say
Coaches all around the world, of all levels from grassroots to professional academies, benefit from the content we provide. Check out what some of our users have said below.
What else do you get when you upgrade to TCM Premium?
The Coaching Manual helps thousands of coaches perform their role better every day. Did you know that a Premium account with The Coaching Manual is just $7 a month when you pay annually? You will have access to:
- 1,000s of pieces of Premium content
- Professional Design tools
- World-leading Season Plan tools
- Our Pro Masterclass series featuring sessions from David Moyes, Rene Meulensteen, Alan Irvine, Steve McClaren, and more
- All Episodes of Coaching Focus - the webseries that puts YOU in the dugout
- Exclusive webinars and interactive online events
- The same coaching content used by the Professional Footballers' Association
- All this for the equivalent of just $7 a month when you pay annually!