Running With The Ball: 4v4 Dribbling GameWatch this video on thecoachingmanual.com
Set-up a ~40x30 grid. Add three small goals to each end-line.
Players cannot pass forwards, except to score.
- How do we get the defender to move out of the space we want to get into?
- What moves can help us change directions quickly?
- How can we keep the ball even near our own goal?
- What’s the danger with dribbling near our own end?
- How can we attack when we cannot pass forward?
- When do we look to attack players?