Build Up Through Thirds: Pass and Move in 3'sWatch this video on thecoachingmanual.com
Field is divided into thirds with 1 player in each third create passing sequences that always involve the player in the middle zone:
- Into the middle, back, across to the far player.
- From middle to back player, middle player opens up, receives ball back while turning and distributing to other teammate.
- What makes a good pass?
- Where should a player take their first touch?
- What part of the foot can they receive a ball with?
- Where on the field should combination play be utilized and with who?